Saturday, June 9, 2012

Possibly better than Raspberry Cream Cake?


Petunia Pickle Bottom Raspberry Cream Cameo Clutch
I have been wanting this clutch for almost a year. I haven't seen it in real life but I know it is gorgeous! Back in March I bought the Society Satchel in this print and fell in love with the color (I have since sold that bag because it is not a good style for me.) Seeing the color made me want the clutch even more! I have bid on it in Ebay auctions several times but never won. Each time the clutch ended up selling for almost $100 over retail!

So, I have decided that this bag is overrated.




Molly Pepper from Yogabee Vintage made me a beautiful black & cream makeup bag that I had Ronnie get me for Mother's Day. I am having a custom makeup clutch made from a fabric that is almost an exact match to the Raspberry Cream Cake print (seen here on top of the bag.) It will have a convertable wristlet to shoulder strap and matching coin purse. I am so excited, I can't wait to get it!!
I am done obsessing over the Cake clutch and looking forward to a beautiful custom handmade one at less than half the price!


3 comments:

  1. Those bags were ridiculous to sell over retail like that! I'm sure your bag from Molly will look awesome! I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that black make up case is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete