Monday, June 4, 2012

~Mommy Mail~

I want to share today's "mommy mail" I LOVE getting mail and I am always ordering things online.

  1. Petunia Pickle Bottom Midnight Blackberry Cake Cameo Clutch. Isn't it just gorgeous? I bought it used from another mommy on a PPB B/S/T group on Facebook. I love the print, it is different from any of my other Cake bags!
  2. Mommy Necklaces Dangling Donut Strand in Grace at 28". This is my 4th Mommy Necklace from the new Spring 2012 collection. I used my first rewards point gift card to buy this! It includes blue topaz pearl, mossy green solid and light blue crystal beads. This necklace is so pretty, I can't wait to wear it!
  3. My Bebe Bella order! For Tinsley, a large fuchsia paisley blanket, a medium black & cream paisley blanket(matches the Cake!) and 2 pink paisley bibs. For Landon, a blankee and burp cloth in light blue & brown paisley. I am having his name embroidered on them! Bebe Bella has the best minky baby accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment