Wednesday, June 13, 2012

L'Oreal Consumer Testing = Free Mommy Mail

Last month I was finally chosen (after waiting over a year) to participate in a cosmetic home study by L'Oreal USA. L'Oreal owns well over half of the mainstream cosmetic, hair & skin care companies. I was so excited to be picked for one. I was sent 2 unmarked bottles of foundation and had to use each for a week and answer questions to compare them.  Since the test ended I have been waiting on my participation gift. It came today!


  1. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara in 'So Black!' Their newest mascara, $26 value
  2. Lancome Pure Focus scrub. Also new and already sold out online, $26 value.
Tinsley's new Tie Chair came in today also. It is a tie-on high chair replacement for traveling. It's so cute, I can't wait until she is old enough to use it!

1 comment: