Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fifty Shades... of tea?

Words cannot express how much I LOVE my alone time. During the summer I don't get much. Tiera is out of school, Ronnie only works a couple hours for a few weeks, and Tinsley is pretty much with me 24/7. Tristin is the only one I get a break from(which is essential during the terrible two's!)
So I am finally alone, kids are in bed asleep and Ronnie is working for a couple hours. I was about to spend some time with Mr. Christian Grey on the couch with my kindle when I thought coffee sounds like a great idea. I go in the kitchen to turn my Keurig back on when I see something I picked up while grocery shopping yesterday...

Yes, this will go perfectly with Fifty Shades Darker. And I must say Miss Anastasia Steele has great taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment