Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just a little shopping

Ronnie, Tristin, Tinsley & I did a little shopping today. It started with a quick trip to Lowe's to pick up some supplies for the jewelry box/frame Ronnie is making me. Then we had lunch at Fuddrucker's, which just so happens to be in the same parking lot as Target!! Uh oh. I have been avoiding that place for a while. I pretended not to see it but as we were leaving the restaurant I said "Just drop me off at Target, I only need 10 minutes." Bad (or good) idea...
 Well 30 minutes later I was done. A black & cream polka dot dress (I 'need' for a wedding this weekend), 2 short sleeve wrap shirts in solid black and a coral print, a blue & white print sleeveless top, a cobalt blue cardigan with a pair of matching shoes.

Ronnie and I are finishing the evening with wine, beer and Jim Beam shots (yes, gross I know.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment